beatrice mills in a sentence
- With her marriage, Beatrice Mills would be known as Countess and / or Lady Granard.
- The son of William and Beatrice Mills, he was educated at Queen's University.
- At the remand hearing, held at the Beatrice Mills ) was'to attract attention to her case '.
- Neal continued to paint portraits when in the States, including the daughters of Ogden Mills, Beatrice Mills and Gladys Mills Phipps.
- Wall is survived by his wife of 51 years, Beatrice Mills Wall; two daughters, April Ane Knutson of Minneapolis and Julia Rude of Decorah, Iowa; a son, Joel, of Madison, Wis ., and six grandchildren.
- It's difficult to find beatrice mills in a sentence.
- Mrs . Lees, whose original name was Beatrice Mills, was born in 1910 in Chicago into a theatrical family that included her sister, Viola Spolin, who helped found the improvisational theater movement, and a cousin, Robert Fizdale, the pianist and writer.
- Somewhat confusingly, Bold Ruler was the sire of two champion sons with the same name, one in America, Bold Lad, who was the 1966 American Champion Two-Year-Old Colt and one in England, Bold Lad II, who was bred and raced by Gladys Phipps'sister, Beatrice Mills Forbes, Countess Granard.