beatrice miller in a sentence
- Beatrice Miller, a widow somewhere past 60, sits it out.
- Beatrice Miller said she did everything she could.
- Adequate Hanover won more than $ 36, 000 lifetime for owners Beatrice Miller and Vickie Duke.
- Valentine lived on Lockbourne Road in Columbus in one of two group homes for the retarded owned by 89-year-old Beatrice Miller.
- The show introduced The Chipettes, three female Chipmunks with their own human caretaker, Miss Beatrice Miller ( who joined the cast in 1986 ).
- It's difficult to find beatrice miller in a sentence.
- Together they cowrote and produced Sia, and on his own, Allan is collaborating with Boys Like Girls'Martin Johnson, Scott Stapp, Demi Lovato, Kelly Clarkson, Delta Goodrem, Satellite, Melissa Etheridge, Andy Grammer, Simple Plan, and Hollywood Records artists Beatrice Miller, Hilary Duff and Bridgit Mendler.
- In the first season, the show introduced "'the Chipettes "', three female versions of the Chipmunks Brittany, Jeanette, and Eleanor, who each paralleled the original Chipmunks in personality except for Brittany being vainer than Alvin, with Jeanette smart like Simon, and Eleanor fond of food like Theodore, with their own human guardian, the myopic Miss Beatrice Miller ( who arrived for the 1986 season ).
- The focus of Bagdasarian Productions company is on creating albums, cartoons, and other products based on the Alvin and the Chipmunks characters, who were created by Bagdasarian's father Ross Bagdasarian, Sr . Besides helping to produce the records and cartoons, Karman provides the voice of Theodore and the members of the female spin-off group The Chipettes : Brittany, Jeanette, and Eleanor ( Dody Goodman also did the voice of Miss Beatrice Miller as well ).