beatrice may hutton in a sentence
- Beatrice May Hutton was born in 1893 and educated at Rockhampton Grammar School.
- From 1913 to 1916, he accepted Beatrice May Hutton as his articled pupil.
- The Rudd Residence also has the potential to yield information about the work of Beatrice May Hutton, the first woman admitted to the Queensland Institute of Architects and probably the first woman admitted to an architectural institute in Australia.
- From 1920 to 1935 Chambers formed another Brisbane partnership with E M Ford as Chambers and Ford and practised in Sydney from 1931 to 1934 with a pioneer woman architect from Queensland, Beatrice May Hutton ( 1893-1990 ).
- It's difficult to find beatrice may hutton in a sentence.