beatrice lascaris di tenda in a sentence
- In their revision of Bernardino Corio's history of Milan, Angelo Butti and Luigi Ferrario noted that contemporaries had differing opinions of Beatrice Lascaris di Tenda.
- Facino died in Pavia in 1412 : his widow Beatrice Lascaris di Tenda married the new duke Filippo Maria Visconti, who therefore inherited the cities, the treasure and the soldiers of Facino.
- Examples of women who have been executed for adultery in Medieval and Early Modern Europe include Maria of Brabant, Duchess of Bavaria ( in 1256 ), Agnese Visconti ( in 1391 ), Beatrice Lascaris di Tenda ( in 1418 ), Anne Boleyn ( in 1536 ), and Catherine Howard ( in 1542 ).
- "' Beatrice Lascaris di Tenda "'or "'Beatrice de Tende "'or "'Beatrix "'( c . 1372 1418 ), was an Italian noblewoman who was the wife of Facino Cane, Count of Biandrate and a condottiero, and then wife to Filippo Maria Visconti, Duke of Milan, who caused her tragic death.
- From Filippo's marriage to Beatrice Lascaris di Tenda, Countess of Biandrate and the unhappy widow of Facino Cane the condottiere who had fomented strife between the factions of Filippo's elder brother and his mother, Caterina Visconti, the regent Filippo Maria received a dowry of nearly half a million florins; but when Beatrice took too great an interest in affairs of state, he accused her of adultery and had her beheaded at the castle of Binasco in 1418.
- It's difficult to find beatrice lascaris di tenda in a sentence.