beatrice ii in a sentence
- Adelaide was the daughter of Otto I, Duke of Merania and Beatrice II, Countess of Burgundy.
- On 21 June 1208, Otto married Beatrice II, Countess of Burgundy of House Hohenstaufen, daughter of late Count Ludwig I of Bavaria.
- Beatrice II d Este, daughter of marquis Azzo Novello and a Benedictine nun, received the monastery from her father as a gift for her community.
- The marriage contract was broken or the marriage annulled by 1229, when Frederick married Agnes of Merania, a daughter of Otto I, Duke of Merania and Beatrice II, Countess of Burgundy.
- Born in 1191, Joan was countess from the time of her father's assassination at Besan鏾n in 1200 until her own death in 1205, whereupon her sister, Beatrice II, succeeded her.
- It's difficult to find beatrice ii in a sentence.
- By the month of June 1208, the many lords of the Empire were gathering with King Philip of Swabia at Bamberg, the seat of the Prince-Bishopric of Bamberg, to celebrate the wedding of his niece, Beatrice II, Countess of Burgundy, with Otto I, Duke of Merania.