beatrice chase in a sentence
- The granite cross on her grave is inscribed with " Beatrice Chase 1874 1955 " on one side and " Pray for Olive Katharine Parr " on the other.
- She used her real name for seven more books before starting to use her Beatrice Chase pseudonym with " The Heart of the Moor ", published by Herbert Jenkins in 1914.
- Early in the 20th century, the novelist Beatrice Chase presented an Uncle Tom smock to the organisers of the fair, and now a local resident dressed as Uncle Tom appears at the festivities every year, complete with a grey mare.
- Dartmoor has inspired a number of artists and writers, such as Sir Arthur Conan Doyle in " The Hound of the Baskervilles " and " The Adventure of Silver Blaze ", R . D . Blackmore, Eden Phillpotts, Beatrice Chase, Agatha Christie, Rosamunde Pilcher, and the Reverend Sabine Baring-Gould.
- It's difficult to find beatrice chase in a sentence.