beat interference in a sentence
- The first development was a continuous-wave apparatus using Doppler-beat interference for detection.
- In June 1934, large vessels passing through the Kiel Harbor were detected by Doppler-beat interference at a distance of about.
- This frequency was chosen to minimize the chrominance beat interference pattern that would be visible in areas of high color saturation in the transmitted picture.
- With the antennas placed flat on the ground some distance apart, Runge arranged for an aircraft to fly overhead and found that the receiver gave a strong Doppler-beat interference signal.
- It's difficult to find beat interference in a sentence.