beat hotel in a sentence
- Gysin introduced Burroughs to the technique at the Beat Hotel.
- It displays photographs of several Beat personalities and describes itself as " The Beat Hotel ".
- The Beat Hotel was managed by a married couple, Monsieur and Madame Rachou, from 1933.
- Burroughs and Balch met at Madame Rachou s Beat Hotel, and the two quickly became collaborators.
- When the Beat Hotel closed its doors in 1964, Chapman was the last guest to leave.
- It's difficult to find beat hotel in a sentence.
- The band also host special music installation events called Liquid Beat Hotel in Otoya, Kobe and Osaka.
- Ginsberg began writing the poem in the Beat Hotel in Paris in December 1957 and completed it in New York in 1959.
- The photographer Harold Chapman recorded this period in his book " The Beat Hotel " ( Gris Banal, 1984 ).
- Beiles was involved with American beat poets Allen Ginsberg, Gregory Corso and Brion Gysin, and Burroughs at the legendary Beat Hotel in Paris.
- In the late 1950s, John Gilmore spent time in Paris, France, frequented the Beat Hotel, sustained friendships with novelist Fran鏾ise Sagan and movie star Brigitte Bardot.
- The " Beat Hotel " was a typical European-style boarding house hotel, with common toilets on every floor, and a small place for personal cooking in the room.
- ""'The Girl Who Runs The Beat Hotel " "'is the second album by London indie pop band Biff Bang Pow ! released in 1987.
- Fortuna POP ! previously promoted gigs under the banner of " The Beat Hotel " and then " Basement Scam " at the Buffalo Bar in Highbury, London and now promotes events under their own name.
- In July 2009, Woods attended a major Burroughs symposium in Paris, NakedLunch @ 50, where he delivered his homage to Burroughs entitled " Thank God You're Not Eddie Woods ! " and also participated in a special tribute to the old Beat Hotel at 9 Rue G顃-le-Coeur, together with Jean-Jacques Lebel, the poet Nina Zivancevic, Scottish artist Elliot Rudie, and others.
- The exhibition traces Gysin's career over 50 years : his involvement in Surrealism in Paris in the 1930's, his painting in Tangier in the 1950s, his development of the " cut-up process " with Burroughs at the " Beat Hotel " in Paris, his calligraphic abstractions in the 1960s and later his photo and text collages, which he laid over grids created by a rubber roller.
More: 1 2