be in the march in a sentence
- Also I posted this question on March 19, but it seems to be in the March 13 section.
- A report on the work will be in the March 25 issue of the New England Journal of Medicine, whose editors called on the government to fund the new cell lines.
- A report on the work will be in the March 25 issue of the New England Journal of Medicine, whose editors said the new lines should be made eligible for government money.
- The approach was created by William C . Crawford ( Crawdaddy ) of Winston-Salem, NC and Sydney lensman, Jim Provencher . [ . . . ] Crawford's first public showing of Forensic Foraging will be in the March issue of the Umbrella Factory Literary Magazine available online.
- It's difficult to find be in the march in a sentence.