be in a way in a sentence
- It has to be in a way that they understand.
- What happened to Hank makes me want to be in a way more adventurous.
- But for a while of course it will be in a way a risky exercise.
- And it should be in a way that people understand and creates exactly the impression that you want to create.
- Harlow's prognosis at this point : Gage " appears to be in a way of recovering, if he can be controlled ."
- It's difficult to find be in a way in a sentence.
- For instance, if the dendrites of granule cells reconnect, it may be in a way ( through the laminar planes ) that allows hyperexcitability.
- "This seems to be in a way manufactured, " said Michael Wood, vice president of research for Teenage Research Unlimited, a market research company.
- "We can't imagine that the U . N . force remain only to observe, and to be in a way accomplices in the situation,"
- "They said they're expressing themselves in a freer, sexier, more fashionable way that needs to be in a way they feel comfortable and safe ."
- "We can't imagine that the U . N . force would remain only to observe, and to be in a way accomplices in the situation,"
- After the conclusion of the third symphony, Myaskovsky began to be in a way dissatisfied with himself, and he considered giving up composing perhaps completely at least from the front.
- "Whatever we do has to be in a way that can be integrated, or we'll never be able to leverage what we have, " he said.
- "If she expresses frustration at a child's behavior, it should be in a way that sees this as a challenge not as a pain, " says Fogarty.
- That's something Kubrick suggests when he has Bill wind up at a costume shop named for Dorothy's musical wish to be in a way more exciting place than her Depression-era farm.
- "If we do anything, it's going to be in a way so that I'm convinced and the Police Department's convinced we're not putting any of our citizens in harm's way ."
More: 1 2