be at a low ebb in a sentence
- The morale of the Yankees appeared to be at a low ebb.
- The pro-HMO case goes as follows : HMOs may be at a low ebb, but nothing fundamentally has changed with the business.
- Now, though, after a weak showing in 1994 and a dismal start in 1995, foreign markets may be at a low ebb, some investment advisers say.
- In 1968 the newsletter of The Shakespeare Oxford Society reported that " the missionary or evangelical spirit of most of our members seems to be at a low ebb, dormant, or non-existent ".
- It's difficult to find be at a low ebb in a sentence.