bathyergidae in a sentence
- This is supported by molecular results, which suggest that the Phiomorpha ( as restricted to Bathyergidae, Petromuridae, and Thryonomyidae ) are sister taxa to the Caviomorpha.
- The family Bathyergidae, or African mole-rats ( including the well-known naked mole-rat ), belong to the other major division of the rodents, the Hystricomorphs.
- While formerly considered to belong to the same family as other African mole-rats, the Bathyergidae, more recent investigation places the naked mole-rat in a separate family, Heterocephalidae.
- :"'Families "': Anomaluridae, Bathyergidae, Bovidae, Canidae, Cercopithecidae, Cervidae, Cricetidae, Cryeteropodidae, Ctenodactylidae, Elephantidae, Equidae, Felidae, Galagonidae, Giraffidae, Gliridae, Hippopotamidae, Hipposideridae, Hyaenidae, Hystricidae, Leporidae, Lorisidae, Macroscelididae, Manidae, Muridae, Mustelidae, Nycteridae, Ochotonidae, Pedetidae, Pongidae, Potamogalidae, Procaviidae, Pteropodiae, Rhinocerotidae, Sciuridae, Soricidae, Suidae, Thryonomyidae, Tragulidae, Trichechidae, Ursidae, Vespertilionidae and Viverridae.
- It's difficult to find bathyergidae in a sentence.