barge fleet in a sentence
- Cleopatra's barge fleet courses the vast lobby.
- It runs a smaller barge fleet that hauls crude oil and related products offshore, and sells and repairs diesel engines.
- Over the next ten years, the Weeks barge fleet had grown proportionally, creating a vital infrastructural core of the Weeks operation today.
- Seaspan ULC has evolved into a prominent marine transportation company serving the West Coast of North America with a large tugboat and barge fleet.
- Archer-Daniels owns the the biggest river barge fleet in the country, the largest complex of grain elevators, an insurance business, a bank, a commodity trading unit in Chicago.
- It's difficult to find barge fleet in a sentence.
- Here he developed a successful system of combined air and surface operations that annihilated a Japanese barge fleet in the Solomon Islands and Bismarck Archipelago, and severely damaged numerous shore installations.
- Smaller barge fleets also operate on the East ( Hudson River, etc . ) and West coasts ( Columbia River, Sacramento River, etc . ) of the United States, and in numerous countries including India.
- In 2004, the dry bulk cargo barge fleet on the Mississippi River System ( Mississippi, Gulf Intracoastal Waterway east and west, hoppers and 11, 572 covered hoppers, for a total of 17, 408, according to the Criton Corporation.