bankimchandra chattopadhyay in a sentence
- I am trying to make it in such a way that it goes along with the novel written by Bankimchandra Chattopadhyay.
- In the course of his career, he treated several notable persons of those days, including the author Bankimchandra Chattopadhyay, the ascetic Ramakrishna, the Maharaja of Tripura and others.
- Anadi Bose and Debi Ghosh began making more short features in 1916, notable among them " Bisha Briksha ", based on the novel of the same name by Bankimchandra Chattopadhyay.
- His film versions of literary classics, e . g . from Saratchandra Chattopadhyay ( Dena Paona ), Rabindranath Tagore ( Chirakumar Sabha ) and Bankimchandra Chattopadhyay ( Kapal Kundala ), established the 閘ite literary film genre intended to distinguish New Theatres'films from routine stage adaptations and remained important signifiers of high art in Bengali cinema.
- It's difficult to find bankimchandra chattopadhyay in a sentence.