bankim chandra chattopadhyay in a sentence
- The famous writer Bankim Chandra Chattopadhyay was a magistrate in Narail.
- The rousing cry that awakened India's soul was penned by Bankim Chandra Chattopadhyay.
- Bankim Chandra Chattopadhyay developed this proto-novelistic phase and thereby novel achieved its full form.
- Yali Dream Creations made graphic novel adaption of Bankim Chandra Chattopadhyay's Devi Chaudhurani as a graphic novel.
- There was a kind of balance between differing sensibilities-Michael Madhusudan Dutt against Bhudev Mukhopadhyay, Rajnarayan Basu against Bankim Chandra Chattopadhyay
- It's difficult to find bankim chandra chattopadhyay in a sentence.
- Like Bankim Chandra Chattopadhyay, Peary Chand Mitra and Dinabandhu Mitra, Lal Behari also felt very passionately for the poor and oppressed peasantry of Bengal.
- The symbols that were in vogue included the Ganesha, advocated by Bal Gangadhar Tilak, and Kali, advocated by Aurobindo Ghosh and Bankim Chandra Chattopadhyay.
- The study of the " Bhagavad Gita " and of works by Bankim Chandra Chattopadhyay and Vivekananda opened before him the path he wanted to follow.
- The school premises including the buildings, hostel, gymnasium, gardens and playground lie on land provided by Rishi Bankim Chandra Chattopadhyay during his stay at Contai.
- Writers such as Rabindranath Tagore, Michael Madhusudan Dutt, Ramram Basu, Ishwar Chandra Vidyasagar, and Bankim Chandra Chattopadhyay introduced a large number of tatsamas into Bengali.
- There he became a close associate of prominent literary and intellectual figures of the Bengal Renaissance, such as Ishwar Chandra Vidyasagar, Bankim Chandra Chattopadhyay, and Sisir Kumar Ghosh.
- The story of the novel centers on many historical figures including Rabindranath Tagore, Swami Vivekananda, Ramakrishna, Bankim Chandra Chattopadhyay, Ishwar Chandra Vidyasagar, George Curzon, etc.
- "' Sanjib Chandra Chattopadhyay "'( " Sanjeeb Ch鬾dro Ch鬰copaddhae " ) ( 1834 1889 ) He was the elder brother of Bankim Chandra Chattopadhyay
- Bankim Chandra Chattopadhyay, an orthodox Brahmin writer, poet and journalist, composed an Ode to Mother Bengal called Vande Mataram around 1876 as an alternative to the British royal anthem.
- Directed and wrote several scripts for Radio including the Radio Serial Gali Aage Mudti Hai of Dr . Shiv Prasad Singh, Hindi versions of Sharat Chandra and Bankim Chandra Chattopadhyay.
More: 1 2
- bankim in a sentence
- bankim chandra in a sentence
- bankim chandra chaterjee in a sentence
- bankim chandra chatterjee in a sentence
- bankim chandra chatterji in a sentence
- bankim chatterjee in a sentence
- bankim puraskar in a sentence
- bankimchandra in a sentence
- bankimchandra chatterjee in a sentence
- bankimchandra chattopadhyay in a sentence