ball - and - socket joint in a sentence
- Circumferentors were typically mounted on tripods and rotated on ball-and-socket joints.
- Unlike the knee, Hershiser said, the shoulder is not a ball-and-socket joint.
- The figures were made of modelling clay and latex rubber, over an armature of wire and ball-and-socket joints.
- Last October, Robert Stahl had his arthritic hip replaced with an artificial one, a ball-and-socket joint made of titanium.
- They consist of only four elements, combined in different ways : cylinders, ball-and-socket joints, motors, and control circuits.
- It's difficult to find ball - and - socket joint in a sentence.
- These are connected by chains of rings ( usually of five inches ( 127 mm ) ); modern versions use ball-and-socket joints.
- The steam and exhaust pipes had ball-and-socket joints, with the centre of the ball coinciding with that of the spherical pivot casting.
- They have an additional little ball-and-socket joint within the wrist joint that gives them an extra 90 degrees of rotational ability within the wrist,
- They have another ball-and-socket joint at the base of their thumb, which allows the thumb to grab branches of widely different sizes and shapes.
- The site resembles a ball-and-socket joint, suggesting that if a drug could be designed to fit the socket on GP120 it could block infection.
- The two powered trucks were connected together with a ball-and-socket joint, and the bar frames, allowing more room for the traction motors and equipment.
- The exhaust of the inner cylinders on the front power unit passed to the smokebox via a similar ball-and-socket joint, installed close to the universal joint.
- Two knobs, imitating the ball of a ball-and-socket joint, protrude just above the middle of each shaft . The white hydrocal was roughly scarred to give the appearance of bone.
- Sarah Gravitt and Ed Leiker were in pain a few years back, pain that shot from the hip _ more specifically, from the ball-and-socket joint that connects the leg to the pelvis.
- O'Bannon said he was told the injury was a sprain, but a press release termed the injury a separation that involves the clavicle bone and is not the more common separation involving the ball-and-socket joint.
More: 1 2