bald people in a sentence
- _Baldist : Someone who dislikes bald people.
- For bald people some now say follicle impaired.
- Photos of bald people are being placed in an article about afro-textured hair.
- Are there bald people in England?
- Are there bald people in Germany?
- It's difficult to find bald people in a sentence.
- "Tell me, what countries are there bald people in ? " he asked rhetorically.
- And he still needs to find a transition between a joke about bald people and one about spirituality.
- "I recently read a magazine article about the 50 most beautiful bald people, " he said.
- On a picture about blond hair would I put multiple photos of bald people and replace the ones that show longer hair?
- One argument against the fallacy is based on the simple counterexample : there do exist bald people and people who aren't bald.
- I'm thinking, God's saying to me, ` Oh yeah, gonna make fun of bald people, are we?
- Also, there are numerous bald people that will never be listed here .-- Ineffable3000 05 : 35, 5 December 2006 ( UTC)
- And the object is to plot and scheme to create a thriving population of bald people who become workers, scientists, soldiers, builders or breeders.
- The way Larry David, an unpacific misanthrope on the Pacific, sees it, the outdoors " is not a good place for bald people.
- If you survey 900 bald people and 100 not-bald people you do technically obtain " 90 % of respondents say combs are not useful ".
More: 1 2