balance twisted pair cabling in a sentence
- Telephone transmission started to use balanced lines to combat this problem and the modern norm for telephone presentation is the balanced twisted pair cable.
- Perhaps the best known features of ANSI / TIA-568 are the pin / pair assignments for eight-conductor 100-ohm balanced twisted pair cabling.
- Annex E, " Acronyms for balanced cables ", provides a system to specify the exact construction for both unshielded and shielded balanced twisted pair cables.
- To reach this frequency Category 6A or better balanced twisted pair cables specified in ISO / IEC 11801 amendment 2 or ANSI / TIA-568-C . 2 are needed to carry 10GBASE-T up to distances of 100 m.
- It's difficult to find balance twisted pair cabling in a sentence.