baffoni in a sentence
- Shelton gave Baffoni some tips for staying calm during the taping but didn't attempt to alter his accent.
- During the taping, the host of the show was so charmed by Baffoni's accent that she said, " Just talk.
- In the Trattoria Dai Baffoni, Parizeau noted that during its last time in power, 1976-85, the Parti Quebecois liberally financed ethnic media and community centers, and promised more of the same if he wins.
- Before appearing on TBS's film-and-food show " Dinner & a Movie " earlier this month, Alberto Baffoni, the Italian-born executive chef and owner of Simposio Ristorante Italiano, went to Shelton's firm for help in preparing for his appearance on the nationally televised broadcast.
- Concerned by Futhey's about-face, a majority of the UTU board of directors ( including John Babler, Vic Baffoni, Roy Boling, J . R . Cumby, John Fitzgerald and C . A . " Tony " Iannone ) and National Legislative Director James Brunkenhoefer filed suit to enforce the merger on behalf of UTU members.