baffins in a sentence
- More: 1 2 3 4 5
- There is also a GP ( the Baffins Surgery ) next to this church.
- In 1937 29 Blackburn Baffins were purchased specifically to equip the Territorial Air Force for coastal reconnaissance work.
- St Cuthbert's Church is located in Hayling Avenue which borders Baffins Pond on its southern side.
- His intervention in the Baffins'marriage, for instance, prompts Rachel to fall in love with him.
- The Baffins'young daughter, Julian, declares her admiration for Bradley and begs him to tutor her.