bachelor of fine arts in music in a sentence
- Cronin earned his Bachelor of Fine Arts in music from California Institute of the Arts.
- She received a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Music Media and Sound Engineering from Brigham Young University in 2003.
- Educational backgrounds range from Bachelor of Fine Arts in music to business degrees to no higher education at all ( Baskerville ).
- Burns attended Wichita State University from which she earned a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Music Education and a BA in Theater Performance.
- He went on to receive a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Music from the University of Connecticut, where he was principal bassist of the university's symphony.
- It's difficult to find bachelor of fine arts in music in a sentence.
- She studied music from the age of five at the Royal Conservatory of Music in Toronto, and her studies culminated in a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Music from York University.