ba falcon in a sentence
- The BA Falcon won the prestigious " Wheels"
- At the end of the season he sold his BA Falcon to Inky Tulloch.
- The BA Falcon was also smoother on the road, with increased towing capabilities from previous models.
- The kit had a strong resemblance to the BA Falcon V8 Supercar, highlighting the connection to FPR.
- In 2006 PCR was a new V8 Supercar team, it ran the # 20 Glenfords Tools BA Falcon.
- It's difficult to find ba falcon in a sentence.
- Falcons would be compromised by this roll centre nervousness until the discontinuation of the live axle with the BA Falcon.
- He also debuted in the V8 Supercars Championship at the Sandown 500 and Bathurst 1000 with SBR, sharing a BA Falcon with Mark Noske.
- Nevertheless, Tickford were still involved in the early development stages of some models including the BA Falcon XR6 Turbo, with early parts bearing the " Tickford " logo.
- The "'Ford BA Falcon "'is a full-size car, produced by the Ford Motor Company of Australia, between September 2002 and October 2005.
- Its platform was available in RWD or AWD, solely powered by the, 4.0-litre DOHC Barra petrol engine from the BA Falcon, paired to a four-speed automatic gearbox.
- The "'08 / 09 "'season was a neck and neck battle between Ford BA Falcon drivers Kayne Scott and John McIntyre, with Scott winning the title by a mere 9 points.
- The Barra 240T, which was a turbocharged, fuel-injected, intercooled DOHC inline six producing and of torque, was offered between 2002 and 2005 in the BA Falcon XR6 and XR6 Turbo, as well as the Territory Turbo.
- The FG adds a " Virtual-Pivot " system to the front suspension designed to improve levels of steering, handling and turn-in; and complements Ford's Control-Blade IRS system first introduced on the BA Falcon in 2002.
- In 2002, the engine received dual overhead cams ( DOHC ) with variable cam timing as the Barra inline six motors and, depending on the version of engine, were offered in the 2002 BA Falcon, Fairlane, and the SX Territory.
- Officially debuting in September 2002, the BA Falcon was a major update of the AU, with Ford designers and engineers almost wiping the board clean, and in the process spending just over $ 500 million, a figure much larger than previously anticipated.
More: 1 2