authentic brands group in a sentence
- Its brand and online operations were acquired by Authentic Brands Group.
- In July 2012, Authentic Brands Group officially acquired the Prince brand name from Nautic Partners.
- In July 2014, Authentic Brands Group finalized the purchase of certain assets of Collective Licensing International.
- In 2015, Stuart Weitzman was sold to Coach and Jones New York was sold to Authentic Brands Group.
- Shortly after, the Authentic Brand Group also acquired Sims Snowboards, prompting Micah to leave the industry as well.
- It's difficult to find authentic brands group in a sentence.
- Following his death, the remaining founders decided to sell Tapout, which was bought by Authentic Brands Group in 2010.
- On October 7, 2013, Authentic Brands Group announced the purchase of Juicy Couture from Fifth & Pacific for $ 195 million.
- The estate terminated their business relationship with CMG Worldwide in 2010, and sold the licensing rights to Authentic Brands Group the following year.
- On October 7, 2013, Fifth & Pacific Cos announced that they would sell Juicy Couture to Authentic Brands Group for $ 195 million.
- In 2000 Perry left Volant to pursue other interests after facilitating the sale of the Limited brand and all its assets to the Authentic Brands Group.
- In March 2015, the company was relaunched following its joint-ventured acquisition by pro-wrestling company WWE, and development firm Authentic Brands Group.
- On November 14, 2013, Authentic Brands Group announced plans to bring the brand to Kohl s stores nationwide and Kohls . com, beginning in fall 2014.
- In 2016 OBB also announced a strategic partnership with Authentic Brands Group, LLC ( ABG ) to develop content opportunities across ABG s brands for digital and traditional platforms.
- Nick Woodhouse is the President and Chief Marketing Officer of Authentic Brands Group, overseeing the company s global sales, marketing and digital media strategies, as well as ABG s strategic planning and execution.
- In 2012, Authentic Brands Group, an intellectual property corporation with a mandate to acquire, manage and build long-term value in prominent consumer brands, purchased Hickey Freeman along with HMX's other properties.
More: 1 2