aubret in a sentence
- Aubret would return to Eurovision in 1968, finishing third on that occasion.
- Aubret was a participant in the French national heats for Eurovision in other years.
- Jean Georges : " Parlez-Moi d'Amour, " sung by Isabelle Aubret.
- The song was performed eleventh on the night ( following France's Isabelle Aubret with " Congratulations ) ".
- Aubret also recorded the song in German, then under the title " Such'mich dort, wo die Sonne scheint ".
- It's difficult to find aubret in a sentence.
- The song was a hit in Hong Kong for Francis Yip and in Canada for Isabelle Aubret under the French title Je Crois.
- At the final, Guy Bonnet won with " Marie-Blanche " over Daniel Beretta and Isabelle Aubret's " Olivier, Olivia ".
- Another runner-up spot came Aubret's way in 1970 when she teamed up with Daniel B閞atta for the song " Olivier, Olivia ".
- The song deals-unusually for songs at the time, especially in the Contest-with the topic of rape, with Aubret describing such an event in some detail.
- The song was performed tenth on the night, following France's Isabelle Aubret with " Un premier amour " and preceding Switzerland's Jean Philippe with " Le retour ".
- The French original was covered by Isabelle Aubret, by Les 3 M閚estrels, by Les 6 de Paris ( all 1962 ) and by Paul Piot et son Orchestre ( 1963 ).
- The song was performed eighth on the night, following Germany's Conny Froboess with " Zwei kleine Italiener " and preceding France's Isabelle Aubret with " Un premier amour ".
- At the close of voting, it had received 13 points, placing 2nd in a field of 16-only half the total of Isabelle Aubret's " Un premier amour " for France.
- Among the interpreters of Louki s more than 200 chansons ( besides himself ) were Lucette Raillat, Catherine Sauvage, Francesca Solleville, Isabelle Aubret, Les Fr鑢es Jacques, Juliette Gr閏o, Jean Ferrat, Philippe Clay, Colette Renard, Annie Cordy and Georges Brassens.
- Other artists in the event that toured France, Belgium and Switzerland included Sheila ( as main act ) and Isabelle Aubret, Fabienne Thibeault, la Compagnie Cr閛le, Bobby Solo, Frank Alamo, Michel Orso, Marcel Amont, Patrick Juvet, Claude Barzotti, Christian Delagrange and les Charlots.
More: 1 2