atmospheric abundance in a sentence
- The rate of change of the period and the atmospheric abundances show that the star is crossing the instability strip for the second time.
- Developed nations ceased the production and use of chlorofluorocarbons and the atmospheric abundance and consequent ozone depletion are generally on the decrease . ozone hole Breaking-off of polar ice shelves is a continuing process with increases in Western Antarctica balanced by decreases in Eastern Antarctica.
- Heat-trapping gases such as carbon dioxide, methane, and others have increased in atmospheric abundance due to human industrial activities driving a global trend of atmospheric warming (, and exceed levels of the past 650, 000 years as measured by ice cores from Antarctica.
- This index is a measure of the inter-annual changes in conditions that affect carbon dioxide emission and uptake, methane and nitrous oxide sources and sinks, the decline in the atmospheric abundance of ozone-depleting chemicals related to the Montreal Protocol . and the increase in their substitutes ( hydrogenated CFCs ( HCFCs ) and hydrofluorocarbons ( HFC ).
- where TH is the time horizon over which the calculation is considered; a x is the radiative efficiency due to a unit increase in atmospheric abundance of the substance ( i . e ., Wm " 2 kg " 1 ) and [ x ( t ) ] is the time-dependent decay in abundance of the substance following an instantaneous release of it at time t = 0.
- It's difficult to find atmospheric abundance in a sentence.