assortment of genes in a sentence
- The ~ 1200kb genome contains a minimalistic assortment of genes limited to the most basic cellular functions.
- The assortment of genes encoded on the cassette appear to be a unique cluster engineered from several organisms.
- Twin studies are thus in part motivated by an attempt to take advantage of the random assortment of genes between members of a family to help understand these correlations.
- An assortment of genes and proteins-such as WNT4, RSPO1, FOXL2, and various estrogen receptors-have been shown to prevent the development of testicles or the lineage of male-type cells.
- It's difficult to find assortment of genes in a sentence.