assortatively in a sentence
- For each category, the models of assortatively mixed networks introduced by Newman are discussed in brief.
- Do pigeons of different colors mate assortatively ? " _ that is, do they mate with birds like them?
- "' 2 ) The size of the giant cluster in the limit of large \ kappa is smaller for the assortatively mixed graph, than for the neutral and disassortative ones " '.
- Evidence for assortative mating among humans is well established; humans mate assortatively regarding age, IQ, height, weight, nationality, educational and occupational level, physical and personality characteristics, and family relatedness.
- It's difficult to find assortatively in a sentence.