assort in a sentence
- One can assort the table below alphabetically or chronogically by clicking on the button with the gyronny of four.
- When two genes are close together on the same chromosome, they do not assort independently and are said to be linked.
- During meiosis, chromosomes assort randomly into gametes, such that the segregation of alleles of one gene is independent of alleles of another gene.
- The effect is to assort the alleles on parental chromosomes, so that the gametes carry " recombinations " of genes different from either parent.
- Whereas genes located on different chromosomes assort independently and have a recombination frequency of 50 %, linked genes have a recombination frequency that is less than 50 %.
- It's difficult to find assort in a sentence.
- In addition to repairing DNA, homologous recombination also helps produce genetic diversity when cells divide in meiosis to become specialized gamete cells sperm or independently assort during meiosis.
- But if you assort yourself right for each market you're in, you'll be right on color and sizes and end up with fewer markdowns ."
- Geographically based human studies since have shown that such genetic clusters can be derived from analyzing of a large number of loci which can assort individuals sampled into groups analogous to traditional continental racial groups.
- The West Belfast Brigade meanwhile continued to assort freely with the LVF, a splinter group of the Ulster Volunteer Force ( UVF ) and a bitter rival of that group, active alongside LVF members at the Drumcree conflict.
- If it can further re-assort with other viruses, especially with a human virus or a pig virus, and then acquire the ability for human-to-human transmission, then a pandemic would happen, " Guan said by phone.
- "The contiguous ground of the park without the sunk fence was to be harmonized with the lawn within; and the garden in its turn was to be set free from its prim regularity, that it might assort with the wilder country without ."
- If it can further re-assort with other viruses, especially with a human virus or a pig virus, and then acquire the ability for human-to-human transmission, then a pandemic would happen, " Guan told The Associated Press by telephone.
- Even though " iojap " assorts according to Mendel's rules, if the mother is homozygous recessive, then the protein is not produced, the chloroplast ribosomes fail to form, and the plasmid becomes non-functional because the ribosomes cannot be imported into the organelle.
- According to Chernobrov, the two extraordinary things about the chupacabras'ways are that the thing leaves a'vanishing'line of footprints, looking as if it takes off as a bird, and also it tends occasionally to assort its victim's bodies'aesthetically', often by colour and size, or build pyramids with killed bodies.
More: 1 2