aspect particle in a sentence
- Additionally, an optional aspect particle can be appended to a verb to indicate the state of an action.
- A verb itself indicates no aspect particle can be appended to a verb to indicate the state of an event.
- Chifeng, the Northeast, vocalic r occurs as a diminutive marker of nouns ( ) and the perfective aspect particle ( ).
- Evidence for this is that they can be used with the perfective aspect particle 桾 " zo2 ", which is not possible with sententially negated verbs.
- It's difficult to find aspect particle in a sentence.