as is now well known in a sentence
- The idea that nature and nurture can be disentangled at all is a false one, as is now well known.
- As is now well known, Andersen also received lucrative consulting fees from Enron, so it had little incentive to diligently audit the firm's finances.
- The basic concept, as is now well known, is to protect animals during their breeding season so as to prevent the stock from being brought close to extinction.
- As is now well known to aggravated District of Columbia officials worried about a drop in tourism, President Bush last month canceled this year's White House Christmas tours for security reasons, declaring that " in these extraordinary times, we're taking extraordinary measures ."
- It's difficult to find as is now well known in a sentence.