artillerist in a sentence
- During the Great Northern War, Gennin excelled as an artillerist and fortification engineer.
- He was trained as an artillerist and shipped to the Russian front in March 1943.
- Despite being an artillerist by training, Napoleon did not appreciate the full capabilities of howitzers.
- Andr?L関阸ue joined the armed forces as a simple artillerist, but very soon, became an officer.
- "' Stapleton Crutchfield "'served as a Confederate artillerist in the American Civil War.
- It's difficult to find artillerist in a sentence.
- Despite being the senior artillerist of the corps, Brown is not found on record complaining about Long s promotion.
- Per Wadsworth's request, Governor Tompkins sent his personal assistant, the engineer and artillerist Nicholas Gray, to assist Wadsworth.
- An American soldier wrote : " Riley was the greatest artillerist of his day, and we suffered greatly on his account ."
- After the outbreak of the first World War he joined German army and served as an artillerist . 1916 he left the army because of an injury.
- The 1st New York Battery served at the Battle of Yorktown and the Battle of Williamsburg under the division's senior artillerist Capt Romeyn B . Ayres.
- He had one sister, Mary Hoyt Williams Crozier ( 1864-1955 ), who became the wife of Gen . William Crozier, the noted artillerist and inventor.
- At the suggestion of George Washington, Tousard had been working on an artillery manual, which he published as " The American Artillerist's Companion " ( 1809 ).
- An early leader was Jean-Baptiste Vaquette de Gribeauval, an 18th-century French artillerist who created a fair amount of standardization of artillery pieces, although not true interchangeability of parts.
- He worked on ways to reform and improve the work of artillerist and pontoneers, detailing proposals to change size and duties of gun crews, the procedures to drill them, among others.
- Louis de Tousard, who fled the French Revolution, joined the U . S . Corp of Artillerists in 1795 and wrote an influential artillerist's manual that stressed the importance of standardization.
More: 1 2