aromatizing in a sentence
- Stohrer followed Stanislaus's daughter Marie LeszczyDska to aromatized sugar syrup.
- The cream may be aromatized with rum, coffee, vanilla, or other flavorings.
- Fortified wine is wine, such as marsala, commandaria, and the aromatized wine vermouth.
- Unlike some anabolic steroids, oxandrolone does not generally cause gynecomastia because it is not aromatized into estrogenic metabolites.
- Lardo _ which is little more than thinly sliced ( and disguised ) fatback _ is aromatized with fragrant herbs.
- It's difficult to find aromatizing in a sentence.
- Within the brain, testosterone is aromatized to ( estradiol ), which is the principal active hormone for developmental influences.
- Unlike testosterone, DHT cannot be aromatized into an estrogen, and for this reason, has no propensity for estrogenic effects.
- An initial tautomerization occurs, followed by elimination of the leaving group to aromatize the pyrone ring and to generate the carbonyl ylide.
- LH induces the production of androgens by the theca cells, most notably androstendione, which are aromatized by granulosa cells to produce estrogens, primarily estradiol.
- Alternatively, 4-androstenedione can be converted into testosterone, an androgen and the primary male sex hormone, which in turn can be aromatized into estradiol.
- When theca cells form in the tertiary follicle the amount of estrogen increases sharply ( theca-derived androgen is aromatized into estrogen by the granulosa cells ).
- The Diels Alder product can be re-aromatized using elemental sulfur at high temperature, followed by a second rearomatization by decarboxylation with barium hydroxide and copper:
- Stanozolol is a modified derivative of dihydrotestosterone ( DHT ) and thus not aromatized to oestrogens via the aromatase class of enzymes ( see chemical structure to right ).
- The main usage of orange blossom water, however, is in Algerian cuisine and Moroccan cuisine, especially as an ingredient for traditional sweets and sometimes to aromatize drinks such as coffee.
- Companies such as Diversified Energy Corporation are developing approaches to take triglyceride inputs and through a process of deoxygenation and reforming ( cracking, isomerizing, aromatizing, and producing cyclic molecules ) producing biogasoline.
More: 1 2