aromatisation in a sentence
- Fresh leaves are used for aromatisation of homemade jams, candies and similar confections.
- As such, dydrogesterone does not undergo aromatisation, which is consistent with its absence of estrogenic effects.
- Le Bel and Greene rationalised the process as involving aromatisation by condensation of " p "-xylene.
- Having said this, it is more likely that oSDN morphology and homosexuality may be programmed through an androgen receptor that does not involve aromatisation.
- His work on in vivo methods, using radioactive substrate infusions to calculate the extent of aromatisation in postmenopausal women with breast cancer, earned him international recognition.
- It's difficult to find aromatisation in a sentence.