arithmetic formula in a sentence
- In general, a polynomial can be algebraically represented by an arithmetic formula or circuit.
- Formulas for prime-counting functions come in two kinds : arithmetic formulas and analytic formulas.
- This arithmetic formula divides the seven cabinet seats among representatives of the four largest parties.
- The ratings are based on an arithmetic formula using the vehicle's center of gravity and width.
- Dieters following their lead must use a complicated arithmetic formula to determine how much protein they need.
- It's difficult to find arithmetic formula in a sentence.
- Volumes of some simple shapes, such as regular, straight-edged, and circular shapes can be easily calculated using arithmetic formulas.
- Boolos then asserts ( the details are only sketched ) that there exists a defined predicate that comes out true iff an arithmetic formula containing symbols names the number.
- In 2012, he was awarded the Young Scientist Award from the Indian National Science Academy ( INSA ) for contributions to the development of arithmetic complexity theory including the development of a deterministic algorithm for primality testing, the resolution of the constant fan-in conjecture for depth three circuits, and a reconstruction algorithm for arithmetic formulas.