arithmetic element in a sentence
- His group built the arithmetic element for the Whirlwind I computer at MIT.
- The central processor used in the CDC 6400 series contained a " unified arithmetic element " which performed one machine instruction at a time.
- A second register, the Multiplier / Quotient or MQ register, along with multiply and divide instructions, were included in an optional extended arithmetic element ( EAE ).
- The next few years would see the completing of APT ` s influential Arithmetic Elements and then the broad collaboration pioneered in the APT project was repeated in building the computer-aided design system AED ( Formally called Automated Engineering Design but which Ross would sometimes call " The Art of Engineering Design " or " ALGOL Extended for Design " ).
- It's difficult to find arithmetic element in a sentence.