argument from poor design in a sentence
- The argument from poor design is one of the arguments that was used by Charles Darwin; modern proponents have included Stephen Jay Gould and Richard Dawkins.
- Our article on the Argument from poor design gives a number of examples from evolutionary biology . talk ) 23 : 55, 8 June 2011 ( UTC)
- The "'argument from poor design "', also known as the "'omnibenevolent God would not create organisms with the perceived suboptimal designs that can be seen in nature.
- :It's possible that you might want argument from poor design, an opposite ( somewhat ) observation for the opposite conclusion . ^-^ 04 : 34, 23 June 2006 ( UTC)
- However, this argument does nothing to invalidate the argument from poor design, as it merely shifts the focus of the question to why those specific components of the photosynthetic apparatus were designed to be unable to cope with commonly encountered levels of solar energy.
- It's difficult to find argument from poor design in a sentence.
- Although the phrase " argument from poor design " has seen little use, this type of argument has been advanced many times using words and phrases such as " poor design ", " suboptimal design ", " unintelligent design " or " dysteology / dysteological ".
- I don't know specifically what he wrote about " homo stupidus ", but he did write extensively about suboptimal design in biology, which he called dysteleology, so that would fit with his basic themes . ( See also argument from poor design . ) talk ) 17 : 21, 1 December 2011 ( UTC)