applied information economics in a sentence
- Anyway the Balance Scorecard article links to Applied Information Economics that might help?
- The Applied Information Economics method systematically uses calibration training as part of a decision modeling process.
- Methods like applied information economics, however, attempt to apply more rigorous quantitative methods even to these types of decisions.
- While there are multiple articles in industry periodicals and government sources ( see below ) referencing applied information economics, there are few in academic literature.
- However, you will find that Applied Information Economics is taught in more than one university and used in several government agencies if you google the phrase.
- It's difficult to find applied information economics in a sentence.
- One such recent example is the use of Applied Information Economics by the Office of Naval Research and the Marine Corps for forecasting bulk fuel requirements for the battlefield.
- Methods like applied information economics add to and improve on risk analysis methods by introducing procedures to adjust subjective probabilities, compute the value of additional information and to use the results in part of a larger portfolio management problem.
- The term " applied information economics ", on the other hand, predates the wide recognition of asymetric information in markets and the two are related only tangentially in one small component of each ( both use the same method to compute the expected value of perfect information ).