×

aorta aneurysm in a sentence

"aorta aneurysm" in Chinese  
  1. Moreover, recent USA data from 2006 2007 of isolated descending thoracic aorta aneurysms found 23 % of ideal candidate ( uncomplicated, elective descending aortic aneurysms ) underwent to TEVAR, the remaining 77 % underwent open surgical repair.
  2. It's difficult to find aorta aneurysm in a sentence.

Related Words

  1. aorounga in a sentence
  2. aorounga crater in a sentence
  3. aors in a sentence
  4. aort in a sentence
  5. aorta in a sentence
  6. aorta arch in a sentence
  7. aorta ascendent intubate clamp in a sentence
  8. aorta clamp in a sentence
  9. aorta clamps in a sentence
  10. aorta dissection in a sentence
PC Version简体繁體日本語