anydvd hd in a sentence
- Since November 2007, versions of BD + protection have been circumvented by various versions of the AnyDVD HD program.
- On November 8, 2007, SlySoft announced that BD + discs can be copied with their AnyDVD HD software.
- As already mentioned with AnyDVD HD you can in theory use something else, like MPC except for the audio codec issue.
- On March 19, 2008, SlySoft released version 6.4 . 0.0 of AnyDVD HD, which removes BD + as well.
- On December 29, 2008 Slysoft announced that AnyDVD HD 6.5 . 0.2 decrypts copy protection on all current Blu-ray movies.
- It's difficult to find anydvd hd in a sentence.
- AnyDVD HD has since version 6.4 . 6.2, August 22, 2008, included the ability to rip movies to an ISO format.
- On February 13, 2009 a 4th version of BD + security code was discovered on the movie Australia, rendering Slysoft's existing AnyDVD HD software ineffective.
- On March 19, 2009 Slysoft announced that AnyDVD HD 6.5 . 3.1 adds support for some new BD + protection in movies, e . g.
- BTW if you live in the US, bear in mind AnyDVD HD probably violates the DMCA so depending on various things you may or may not be breaking the law.
- In May 2008 the Blu-ray release of " Jumper " introduced a modified version of BD + security code which prevented the Slysoft AnyDVD HD software from removing BD +.
- A third iteration of BD + was released in November 2008, and was announced to be cracked by SlySoft with the release of AnyDVD HD 6.5 . 0.2 on 29 December 2008.
- On 3 March 2008, SlySoft updated AnyDVD HD allowing the full decryption of BD +, allowing for not only the viewing of the film itself but also playing and copying disks with third-party software.
- However, on 19 March 2009, SlySoft updated AnyDVD HD to version 6.5 . 3.1 which allowed the decryption of the new version of BD + used by " Australia ".
- On March 3, 2008, SlySoft updated AnyDVD HD allowing the full decryption of BD +, allowing not only the viewing of the film itself but also playing and copying disks with third-party software.
- Following the collapse of Slysoft, holders of a SlySoft AnyDVD / AnyDVD HD Lifetime License are required to purchase a new license for use with the RedFox software beginning with Version 8.0 . 2.0.
More: 1 2