anybodies in a sentence
- Now, Fern and the Anybodies are in search of the book.
- Anybodies are people who can transform themselves or others into different objects through hypnotism.
- The reason why they mixed up the size of the pots is anybodies guess.
- The Bone and Marty were once great Anybodies, but they are slowly losing the powers.
- He and the Bone tell Fern that they are Anybodies, who can be anybody or anything.
- It's difficult to find anybodies in a sentence.
- The article cannot be allowed to disagree with sources the article itself links to on anybodies say so.
- Well, its available on http : / / www . tutorgig . com / encyclopedia if anybodies interested.
- Perhaps one thing would be to the great Google check to see if these people are actually . . . anybodies?
- Look at how we idolize Michael Jordan when he goes one-on-one against anybody or a team of anybodies.
- High schools rank students into groups of somebodies, anybodies and nobodies, said Glass, who has researched high school achievement.
- Does this match up with anybodies personal experience ?-- talk ) 19 : 50, 15 June 2015 ( UTC)
- Fern, now reunited with her real parents, is sent off to Camp Happy Sunshine Good Times, a camp for young Anybodies.
- The project took off beyond anybodies expectation and was snapped up by Australian Network station Sub One following attention from the likes of BBC Talent, Tiscarly, and Digital West.
- In the album's liner notes, Gaye explained his views on the themes of sex and love, stating " I can't see anything wrong with sex between consenting anybodies.
- You take your Ruths, your Gehrigs, your Foxxes, your Williamses, your DiMaggios, your Mayses, your Aarons and your Anybodies, and none of them ever had a more amazing year in one very significant respect than Buhner did in 1995.
More: 1 2