ankeveen in a sentence
- In 2001, the town of Ankeveen had 707 inhabitants.
- On June 17, 1657 he was baptized in Ankeveen, near Naarden.
- The statistical district " Ankeveen ", which covers the village and the surrounding countryside, has a population of around 1610.
- To the west and southwest there are two lake systems called the Loosdrecht Lakes ( Loosdrechtseplassen ) and the Ankeveen Lakes ( Ankeveenscheplassen ).
- This municipality includes Ankeveen, Breukeleveen,'s-Graveland, Kortenhoef, Muyeveld, Nederhorst den Berg, Nieuw-Loosdrecht and Oud-Loosdrecht.
- It's difficult to find ankeveen in a sentence.