animalize in a sentence
- It was filmed for the MTV special " Animalize Live ".
- This was later released as the band's first home video, ( " Animalize Live Uncensored " ).
- Mark St . John performed on " Animalize ", before Bruce Kulick replaced him after the album's release.
- Three songs from " Animalize " were played, and many of the band's more popular songs were performed.
- The marginalizing of these groups is even evident in the gendered language used to describe nature and the animalized language used to describe women.
- It's difficult to find animalize in a sentence.
- Critics and longtime fans, however, criticized the band's continued move towards a glam rock style on " Animalize ".
- As suggested by its title, " Animalize Live Uncensored " features plenty of profane onstage banter from singer / guitarist Paul Stanley.
- He played on the band's " Animalize " album and a few dates on the subsequent tour before being replaced by Bruce Kulick.
- Written by vocalist / guitarist Paul Stanley and songwriter Desmond Child, it was the first single released from the group's 1984 album " Animalize ".
- He is also the only Kiss member not to appear on any album front cover, since the " Animalize " cover only features a tapestry of animal prints.
- When asked what'Animalize'meant, Stanley said that people were starting to become more like computers and that " making music by pressing buttons " was no fun.
- During the American leg of their tour, they were the opening act for Kiss on their 1984 85 Animalize Tour and Iron Maiden on their 1984 85 World Slavery Tour.
- The European staging was essentially the Unmasked Tour stage, decorated to resemble the " Animalize " album cover ( amps painted with leopard spots and tiger stripes ).
- Valo first became interested in music at the age of eight, when he bought the album " Animalize " by national military service, on the account that he suffers from asthma.
- People in many cultures do not like to be reminded of the connection between animals and meat, and tend to " de-animalize " meat when necessary to reduce feelings of guilt or of disgust.
More: 1 2