animalism in a sentence
- And Buchanan described it as " an act of barbarism and animalism ."
- This change is used to show the corruption of the principles of the Animalism, respectively.
- The Julii have the same clan Disciplines as the Ventrue : Animalism, Dominate and Resilience.
- The concept of animalism is among interests of philosophers Eric T . Olson and David Wiggins.
- But some philosophers, defenders of animalism, consider us to be humananimals essentially and persons contingently.
- It's difficult to find animalism in a sentence.
- Lee's cinematic animalism made Dracula appear slightly more human than Lugosi's static theatricality did.
- The blustery Peter Ustinov is Old Major, the Marxist-Leninist pig who creates the theory of animalism.
- Snowball teaches the animals to read and write, while Napoleon educates young puppies on the principles of Animalism.
- Construction of the Karakaya Dam has flooded the northeast of the animalism similar to that found at Catal Hoyuk.
- The Seven Commandments of Animalism are written on a wall of the barn to illustrate their community's laws.
- She takes one look at Yank ( Dafoe ) in the stokehole and all but faints from shock at his animalism.
- For instance, throughout the course of the novel, Reid often associates animalism with whites in order to dehumanize them.
- It happened to be the best one, in the researchers'opinion, but the point is that the animalism was absent from that wine's fruitier peers.
- He warned people who went there of " descent into mere animalism and fixed and hopeless barbarism, " showing how he viewed the lives of the Africans as inferior to his life.
- Based on the facts that the names of certain tribes bear the names of animals, survivals of animal cults, prohibitions of certain foods and other indications, W . R . Smith argued for the practice of animalism.
More: 1 2