angul district in a sentence
- Pallahara is one of the subdivisional headquarters in Angul district.
- Boinda is a small town in Angul district of Odisha, India.
- The district is bounded by Deogarh District to the east, Angul districts in the south.
- "Two children of an anganwadi centre in Angul district died in a freak accident on Friday.
- This is the most interesting and unbelievable thing of Deulajhari hot spring of Athmallik, Angul District.
- It's difficult to find angul district in a sentence.
- Angul Stadium is a cricket ground which was established in 1999 and is owned by Angul District Sports Association.
- At Sankarjung in the Angul district, the initial spade work exposed the cultural stratum of the Chalcolitic period.
- "' Deulajhari "', is the ancient citadel of Shaivism is located in the Angul district of Odisha.
- Western Odisha includes the districts of Balangir, Bargarh, Boudh, Sonepur, Sundargarh, and Athmallik Sub-division of Angul District.
- JSPL plans to commission the first phase of its 6 million tonne per annum ( MTPA ) steel plant in Angul district by mid-2014.
- "' Pal Lahara "'is a small town in Angul district of the state of Odisha and located on NH23, by road north of Angul.
- "' Savitri Jindal Airport "'is a private / public airstrip owned by Jindal Steel and Power located at Angul in the Angul district of Odisha.
- With so much to do, even Justice Shah has expressed doubt if the commission can meet its July deadline Coal mining has run into trouble as well in Angul district over land issues.
- The Biju Krushak Kalyan Yojana ( BKKY ) was launched by Chief Minister of Odisha, Naveen Patnaik, in Angul district of Odisha to provide people financial support through health and accident insurance.
- The "'Indira Gandhi Institute of Technology "'( "'IGIT "') ( ) is located at Sarang in the industrial belt of Talcher, Angul district in the Indian state of Odisha.
More: 1 2