angle control in a sentence
- A typical SCR based light dimmer which dims the light through phase angle control.
- In phase angle control, thyristors are used to halve the voltage cycle during input.
- This disengages his hand wheels, and gives train angle control to the Fire Control System.
- This angle controls the speed of the wave crest.
- The High Angle Control System and Fuze Keeping Clock were used for gunnery control against aircraft.
- It's difficult to find angle control in a sentence.
- There were also high side forces which resulted from yaw and weak propeller blade pitch angle controls.
- The flying-off platform on'B'turret was reinstated and a high-angle control position ( HACP ) was added to the fore-top.
- The anti-aircraft guns were controlled by a high-angle control system mounted on the very top of the forward superstructure.
- Adjusting the shutter angle controls the proportion of time that the film is exposed to light during each frame interval.
- The "'Fuze Keeping Clock ( FKC ) "'was a simplified version of the Royal Navy's High Angle Control System analogue fire control computer.
- Both of them were relatively fast ships compared to the slower High Angle Control System although it was largely inoperable during the battle.
- A single High Angle Control System director was fitted on the island and another on an elevated mount on the former flying-off deck.
- The console consisting of a vertical display panel about high by about long with a similarly sized slightly angled control panel below it.
- Since furling requires acting against the torque on the blade, it requires some form of pitch angle control, which is achieved with a slewing drive.
- So-called right-angle controls, which are mounted to the steering column and require a downward motion to activate, are generally considered the least complicated and most comfortable.
More: 1 2