angle closure glaucomas in a sentence
- The anterior chambers deeper than 2.5 mm have a low risk to develop primary angle closure glaucoma.
- It is anterior subcapsular or capsular opacity of the lens associated with focal epithelial infarct from past acute angle closure glaucoma.
- Nd : YAG laser peripheral iridotomy ( LPI ) may be used in patients susceptible to or affected by angle closure glaucoma or pigment dispersion syndrome.
- "' Primary angle closure glaucoma "'is caused by contact between the iris and trabecular meshwork, which in turn obstructs outflow of the aqueous humor from the eye.
- The U . S . Food and Drug Administration ( FDA ) has notified prescribers that topiramate can cause acute myopia and secondary angle closure glaucoma in a small subset of people who take topiramate regularly.
- It's difficult to find angle closure glaucomas in a sentence.
- It said Mrs . Marcos, 68, " suffers from a rare and serious form " of glaucoma called " normal tension glaucoma " and also " angle closure glaucoma ."
- Rarely ( < 0.1 % of patients ) treatment is associated with : urinary retention, constipation, acute angle closure glaucoma, palpitations ( notably supraventricular tachycardia and atrial fibrillation ) and / or allergy ( rash, angioedema, anaphylaxis ).