analysis of time series in a sentence
- It has applications in the analysis of time series.
- It is frequently used in signal processing and the statistical analysis of time series.
- Computer-aided animation and analysis of time series retinal images have been suggested to observer retinal conditions.
- Some scholars have argued based on statistical analysis of time series that certain phenomena do not correspond to regime shifts.
- "' RATS "', an abbreviation of "'Regression Analysis of Time Series "', is a statistical package for time series analysis and econometrics.
- It's difficult to find analysis of time series in a sentence.
- Recent " Greening " of the Sahel : The results of trend analysis of time series over the Sahel region of seasonally integrated NDVI using NOAA AVHRR NDVI-data from 1982 to 1999.
- OxMetrics is a family of software packages for the econometric and financial analysis of time series, forecasting, econometric model selection and for the statistical analysis of cross-sectional data and panel data.
- Studies have compared computer-aided animation and analysis of time series retinal images with photographic images in a number of retinal diseases such as glaucoma, diabetic retinopathy, age related macular degeneration and early screening of premature infant eyes for retinopathy.
- In statistical analysis of time series and in signal processing, "'directional symmetry "'is a statistical measure of a model's performance in predicting the direction of change, positive or negative, of a time series from one time period to the next.
- "' Bilinear time frequency distributions "', or "'quadratic time frequency distributions "', arise in a sub-field of signal analysis and signal processing called time frequency signal processing, and, in the statistical analysis of time series data.
- Four years later, he returned to England to be Chair of Statistics at the University of Kent at Canterbury until 1999 . From 1999 to September 2009, Tong was a Chair of Statistics at the London School of Economics and founded the Centre for the Analysis of Time Series.
- In 2003, Granger was awarded the Nobel Memorial Prize in Economic Sciences, in recognition that he and his co-winner, Robert F . Engle, had made contributions to the analysis of time series data that had changed fundamentally the way in which economists analyse financial and macroeconomic data.
- Through the extensive analysis of time series and cross-sectional patent data and historical case studies, Schmookler demonstrated that demand-pull influences were also important : the more intense the demand, the more creative groups and individuals were drawn to work on an unsolved problem and more patentable inventions they generated.
- Today Barndorff-Nielsen is Professor Emeritus at Aarhus University at the Thiele Centre for Applied Mathematics in Natural Science and affiliated with the " Center for Research in Econometric Analysis of Time Series " ( CREATES ) on a part-time basis and since 2008 also affiliated to Institute of Advanced Studies, Technical University Munich.
- While regression analysis is often employed in such a way as to test theories that the current values of one or more independent time series affect the current value of another time series, this type of analysis of time series is not called " time series analysis ", which focuses on comparing values of a single time series or multiple dependent time series at different points in time.
More: 1 2
- analysis of structures in a sentence
- analysis of surplus in a sentence
- analysis of tenders in a sentence
- analysis of the crime scene in a sentence
- analysis of the personality of adolph hitler in a sentence
- analysis of tolerance in a sentence
- analysis of truss in a sentence
- analysis of trusses in a sentence
- analysis of turbines in a sentence
- analysis of var in a sentence