amplifier characteristic in a sentence
- Bob Carver used " distortion pots " to introduce amplifier characteristics, fine-tuned to null-out any sound differences.
- By setting the amplifier characteristic between voltage and current mode, the overall performance is optimised for good bandwidth with minimum distortion.
- The optimization of the amplifier characteristics enables the ideal use of available power and leads to energy savings of up to 50 %.
- In order for a DPD to function properly the power amplifier characteristics need to be optimal and circuit techniques are available to optimize the PA performance.
- Such a situation can occur when an amplifier is overdriven causing clipping or slew rate distortion when, for a moment, the amplifier characteristics alone and not the input signal determine the output.
- It's difficult to find amplifier characteristic in a sentence.