amplification reaction in a sentence
- Any sort of amplification reaction or microorganism growth, enzyme action, or catalytic chemistry.
- A major disadvantage of NEAR relative to PCR is that production of nonspecific amplification products is a common issue with isothermal amplification reactions.
- "' Polymerase-endonuclease amplification reaction "'( PEAR ) is a DNA amplification technology for the amplification of oligonucleotides.
- They can be used for strand-displacement amplification, Nicking Enzyme Amplification Reaction, exonucleotyic degradation, the creation of small gaps, or nick translation.
- By carrying out secondary FEN cleavage reactions, the Serial Invasive Signal Amplification Reaction ( SISAR ) allows both SNP alleles to be interrogated in a single reaction.
- It's difficult to find amplification reaction in a sentence.
- Similarly, in modern reactors ( after startup ), delayed neutron emission from fission products suffices to sustain the amplification reaction while yielding controllable growth times . ( In comparison, a bomb is based on immediate neutrons and grows exponentially in nanoseconds .)