americ in a sentence
- SAN DIEGO, Calif . _ Speaking from the deck of one of Americ
- Philadelphia also is among the few major Americ ` n
- Etienne d'Americ led the defense of Montpellier in an energetic manner.
- The site is a sub part of the AFRO-Americ ( at ) Web portal.
- The company's first recorded sales were clean-room gloves sold to Americ Disc in Drummondville, Quebec.
- It's difficult to find americ in a sentence.
- In Canada, the album was pressed by Disque Americ and was distributed by Capitol Records / EMI Of Canada Limited.
- White supports Murphy, who was chosen " Baseball Americ " a's national Coach of the Year in 1998.
- Ringmann may have read the French edition of Vespucci's letters ( " Quatre Navigations d'Americ Vespuce " ).
- Other related breeds included George Campbell, 8th Duke of Argyll's Roseneath Terrier and Dr . Americ Edwin Flaxman's Pittenweem Terriers.
- The orchestra has also regularly performed music by Singaporean composers, the most recent being a work dedicated to the BHSO by the young composer Americ Goh in 2009.
- It is the nomad in Americ Azevedo that led him to embrace one technology _ and a sense that he was suppressing his real identity that led him to eliminate another.
- In 1986, Americ Disc of Drummondville, Quebec began to manufacture CDs and after 1997, DVDs and has become one of the largest suppliers of this product in North America.
- -- Veterinary Centers Of Americ ( VCAI US ) was raised to " buy " from " neutral " by analyst Todd Richter at Dean Witter Reynolds Inc.
- Afro-Americ ( AT ), the site of Baltimore-based Afro-American Newspapers, has several exhibits in its online Black History Museum, which has links, photographs and documents.
- There was no record of the anthem, " Cymry Glan Americ ", having been performed in Wales; it is not certain if the work, which was written on January 1, 1872 had ever been performed previously.
More: 1 2